In-line measurement and control equipment
Zumbach will use the “wire” 2020 to showcase the most modern and advanced non-contact measuring technologies for dimensional measurements of all type of wire and cables.
Exciting measuring solutions for cable extrusion lines, wire drawing and rolling applications will be displayed to present state-of-the-art measurement solutions and digitalisation capabilities.
The new “Rayex S XT” will be in the spotlight and present an easy and simple system to simultaneously measure wall thickness, eccentricity and diameter of cable jackets. Attractive data collection, process control and visualization capabilities combined with interface options for IoT applications make the Rayex S XT indispensable.
In addition, Zumbach will showcase the new wire preheater “WST 2006FV” that is designed to consistently preheat the wire conductor in extrusion lines for best product and process performance. The wire preheater WST 2006FV has a very compact design, fitting into nearly every extrusion line and a customer-friendly product setting routine to simplify entering new products.
To make the visit at the Zumbach booth even more exciting, many more systems with new features and functions are presented such as:
– Amazing software and interface solutions, fulfilling Industry 4.0 (IoT) requirements.
– New 1, 2 and 3 axis diameter gauges of high precision, well known “Odac” series for any wire and cable. New models with special beam geometry, fault detection function and high scan rate.
– The advanced “Odex” concentricity and diameter gauge for wire extrusion with new local display and integrated webserver capability.
– New “LSV Pro Speed” length and speed gauges for down to zero speed measurement
– Advanced “KW” fault detectors with new “Visu-Touch” local display unit
– “Rayex D” series: Zumbach’s dynamic X-Ray measuring and control systems for CV lines, for wall thickness (3 layers), eccentricity and diameter/ovality measurement
– “Profilemaster” series: High-end Non-contact Profile and Shape Measurement, Combining Laser and CCD Technology for shaped wire and any other profile.
– New Spark Tester DC type designed for space-restricted applications.
wire 2020, hall 11 booth D 41