24/11/2022 – New “FC8 Automatic Coiler”
Fully automatic coiler with many special features
New “FC8” model – the range of coiling machines is expanding to meet all the needs of the cable industry.
The new flex coiler Model “FC8” is designed with the output of 4 coils per minute with an outside diameter from 300mm to 800mm (11.8“ - 31.5”).
Dieter Gerger, Windak EMEA GmbH Sales Manager explains, “The market demands larger non-spool packages i.e. coils. The Windak “FC8” Coiler is an excellent choice and a perfect solution for fully automatic packing a wide range of different cables!“
The “FC8” coiler is a single-head fully automatic machine specifically designed for accommodating a wide range of cable and coil sizes while keeping the setup time between different product and coil dimensions minimal. Most of the cable sizes can be accommodated without changing the laying/feeding tube.
With “FC8” machine, you get the most valuable features that have no comparison in the cable industry.
– The adjustment of coil height and width is motor driven and set via the recipe menu.
– Changing the inner core ID lamella takes only 10 minutes.
– All the movements are controlled by precision drives and motors to ensure full control of the coiling process and maximize the output of the machine.
– The “FC8-S” can be equipped with Windak's patented stretch wrap solution of the coil in the coiling head. This is especially suitable for flexible products, which might otherwise be difficult to coil.
– It can also be equipped with a binder or strapper or alternatively with the Shrink Foil option.
Coil ID: 200mm – 400mm (7.8'' – 15,7'')
Coil OD: 300mm – 800mm (11.8''– 31.5'')
Coil height: 70mm – 300mm (2.7'' – 11,8'')
Coil weight: max 70kg (150lbs)
Cable diameter: Round cables 5mm – 30mm (0.2'' – 1.2''), Flat cables width 6mm – 25mm (0.24'' – 1'')
Max machine speed: 300m/min (1,000ft/min) depending on the product and application
Treiali tee 3
Contact person is Olga Berlinberg
Tel.: +372 655 9411