16/12/2020 – Winding
15 years of innovation
Supertek GmbH is a think tank from North Germany and was founded in 2005 in a small workshop by the ideas man, developer and managing director, Gerd Janssen.
Even while he was studying electro engineering, he developed and patented an innovative electromagnetic wire tension controller, the so-called electromagnetic dancer, with the aim of revolutionizing the wire industry.
With this founding idea he won the Lower Saxony start up prize and showcased the electromagnetic dancer to the public in 2008 at the “wire” exhibition in Duesseldorf using a fully electronic rewinding machine that he had built himself.
The global innovation convinced and inspired the trade visitors so much that the small 7.5m² stand could hardly cope with the onslaught.
Due to the constant growth, in 2012 Supertek purchased a new company building with more than 1,000m² of office space, a modern workshop and assembly hall at Nesserlander Strasse 120, Emden/Germany.
All specialist skills for the development and production of professional, trendsetting, units, special machines and production systems suitable for industry are covered by Supertek's committed team with experts, engineers and lateral thinkers from business management, logistics, electro engineering, IT and machine engineering.
Supertek offers perfectly adjusted products and machines for unwinding, winding and rewinding very thin, delicate materials, such as wire, flat wire, glass fiber, fiber optic cables, filaments, silk, film, solder, etc.
Supertek developed technology in the world for winding thin wires, fibers, and other delicate materials:
– Highly accurate tensile force control from 1mN to 6N with the patented electromagnetic dancer.
– Accurate positioning with a resolution from 1µm with the fully electronic laying machine.
– Positionally accurate winding with high resolution drive units.
– Process-coordinated control technology for coiling and winding technology with specially developed hardware and software (MCU)
– Intuitive, efficient, and easy to operate due to “Summi”'s visualisation and operating software
– Reproducible parameters that can be saved digitally (track and traceability for consistent traceability of tensile force, speed, position, location, traverse pitch, etc.)
– Modular construction with compact, modular units
– Open, simple connection to other intern-process devices and machines
Supertek inspires its customers with automatic pay-off, take-up and rewinding machines.