20/04/2023 – New member Troester Mexiko
Complete extrusion systems for the cable industry
The excellent results of its extrusion technology make Troester GmbH+Co. KG, manufacturer of complete extrusion lines, a competent and reliable partner in the cable industry.
At “Interwire 2023”, the company from Hanover will present a wealth of information and new developments in the field of:
– medium, high and extra-high voltage CCV and VCV lines for XLPE land and submarine cables
– rubber CV and CCV-lines up to 35kV
– silane lines for LV and MV cable applications
– high speed insulation and sheathing lines, including NM, building wire, automotive and flexible cord applications
– kneader technology for the continuous compounding of HFFR (LSOH), PVC, XLPE, semiconductive materials and EPR/EPDM
At this occasion the Troester Group would like to introduce its new member “Troester Mexiko S. de R.L. de C.V.” offering technical services for the American markets. Contact: Eugenio Urbina, Business Unit manager North and Central America Cable Machinery Division, USA and Thomas Lerch, Sales Manager Cable Machinery Division Troester, Germany.
Interwire 2023, booth 1451
Troester GmbH+Co. KG
Am Brabrinke 1-4
30519 Hannover, Germany
Tel.: +49 511 8704-0