02/06/2022 – Quality management
Intelligent, connected measurement and control
NDC Technologies, a global provider of connected, measurement and process control solutions, will be introducing several new products at “wire”.
Visitors that stop by the NDC Technologies (Beta Laser Mike Products) will see firsthand how precise, reliable measurements along the critical points in the cable extrusion process can help manufacturers significantly improve product quality, increase productivity and realize significant production savings. Product introductions include:
New “Accu Scan Pro” single-axis gauge with multi-strand wire inspection. NDC will be debuting its new “Accu Scan Pro” single-axis diameter gauge with applications versatility that provides 100% inspection of multi-strand wire during production. “Accu Scan Pro” accurately measures the diameter of multi-strand wire and detects missing and broken strands, simultaneously. The system monitors processes in real time for a complete view of product quality.
Latest “Laser Speed Pro M” Series for Measuring Moving, Bouncing Products. Unlike anything on the marketplace today, NDC’s new “Laser Speed Pro M” Series gauge accurately and reliably measures the length and speed of long, continuous cylindrical products during production that bounce and cannot be well-guided, move off-axis or are out of the measurement range.
Other products on display at the NDC Technologies (Beta Laser Mike Products) booth include:
– “Center Scan 2010”: non-contact insulation diameter and conductor eccentricity measurements
– “LN 3000” Series: high-accuracy, three-axis lump and neckdown detection
– “Laser Speed Pro”: non-contact length and speed with the highest laser precision
– “Cap Scan”: drift-free, in-process capacitance measurements
– “EFL Pro”: excess fiber length measurements
– “SRL Pro”: on-line structural return loss prediction
– “Preheater”:in-process, consistent wire preheating
– “Bench Mike Pro”: the industry's leading off-line diameter and ovality sample part inspection system
– “In Control / Data Pro”: advanced process visualization and control
NDC Technologies Inc.
wire 2022, hall 11 booth D 68
Tel.: +1 937 2339935