15/04/2023 – Auxiliary materials / Lubricants
Drawing lubricants, coatings and chemicals for the wire industry
Pan Chemicals is a dynamic and modern company situated in northern Italy. Their Research and development department is always exploring new products and concepts and by challenging the state-of-the-art technologies, it is offering the base to improve performance and efficiency of its customers.
Besides dry lubricants, the Company offers full technical support on wire production process and development of customised products
Pan Chemicals always keeps its focus also on environmental sustainability, labor status and cost for its customers.
The production program includes:
“Panlube S” Dry drawing lubricants: full range of calcium, sodium, aluminium, zinc, lithium and combined products for low and high carbon steel and stainless steel.
“Panlube L” Wet drawing lubricants: complete range of oils, greases and pastes for wet drawing of low and high carbon, welding wire and stainless steel.
“Pancover” Lubricant carriers: phosphates and non-reactive coatings.
“Panflux” Flux for galvanizing: especially developed to improve the efficiency of galvanizing process by a uniform control of the reaction between the two metals, reducing operation costs and improving the quality of the zinc coating.
“Panchem” Auxiliary products: degreasing agents, pickling inhibitors, antirusting and protective products, activated charcoal, wiping pads, spiral brushes and more.
Pan Chemicals has recently added new high-tech products to its portfolio, such as:
– ashless lubricants for high quality surface after annealing
– polymer based precoating for cold forming application
– polymer precoat-lubricants for heavy duty bar drawing
– nanotechnology based protective coating for galvanized wires
– precoating for high-tensile galvanized steel wire drawing
– special nano-dispersion water base lubricants for fine and extra-fine drawing of high tensile wires
– new concept drawing technologies based on special diamond dies
– new design – high performing – compact pressure dies
Interwire 2023, booth 1142 Italian pavilion